organic palm candy
- Palm sugar is an unrefined sugar, it is known to be rich in vitamins and minerals
- As a result, it has become increasingly popular as a substitute to white and brown sugar.
- It contains minerals like potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, manganese and copper; small amounts of phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids and anthocyanidin; and antioxidants.
- It is rich in B vitamins, especially inositol (Vit8) which is needed for the formation of healthy cells, as well as thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid and choline.
- It contains the same 16 amino acids as present in the sap from which it is derived. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are needed for cell growth and repair